Perched at an altitude of around 11,500 ft - Dayara Bugyal is considered as India’s one of the most beautiful alpine meadows trek. Located in the North-west part of Uttarakhand, this garden of nature can make anyone go weak on their knees. "Bugyal” means meadow in the regional language, which means land covered with wildflowers. It offers 270-degree views of the mesmerizing snow-clad mountains and valleys holding the blanket of nature. On your way, you will be mesmerized with myriad hues of nature changing colors with every season to towering peaks like Gangotri, Draupadi ka Danda. It is a place filled with high biodiversity with picturesque views.
Day 1-Dehradun to Raithal
Day 2-Raithal to Gui, 5 Km Trek
Day 3-The Summit Day, 7 Km trek
Day 4-Gui to Dehradun
Dehradun to Raithal
- Meet at Dehradun. Drive from Dehradun to Raithal.
- Pick up from Dehradun Railway station at 7.30.a.m. Dehradun is well connected with Delhi through railway and road route. Overnight Buses and Trains are available.
- Drive to Raithal via Uttarkashi
- Arrival at Raithal village, a small village located 20 km above the city of Uttarkashi which serves as the starting point of the trek. Stay at the homestay in Raithal.
- A quick introduction & briefing session with the trek leader and fellow travellers.
- Dinner and rest at the homestay.
Raithal to Gui, 5 Km Trek
- Excursion to Gui Campsite from Raithal after breakfast.
- A 5 km ascend trek to Gui campsite of easy grade passing through the oak forest.
- Arrival at the Gui campsite, hot lunch at the campsite.
- An evening acclimatization walk
- Evening refreshments and snacks post-walk.
- Overnight stay at the camps.
The Summit Day, 7 Km trek
- 3.5 Km Trek to Dayara Bugyal from the campsite after breakfast.
- Rest and packed lunch at the Dayara Viewpoint.
- Descend back to Gui Campsite from Dayara Top.
- Arrival at the campsite Dinner at the campsite.
Duration: 3 hours
Gui to Dehradun
- Gui to Raithal, Drive to Dehradun, 235Km Drive
- Descend back to Raithal village from Gui after breakfast on a 5 km descend the trail.
- A 235 km drive back to Dehradun from Raithal village passing through Uttarkashi.
- Lunch and evening snacks during transport will be provided on the road side inns.
- The expected time of arrival in Dehradun will be 7:30 PM to 8:00 PM . So you can plan your travel further accordingly.
Duration: 3 hours
- All breakfasts, lunches and dinners from Dhaula to Sangla (VEG).
- All accommodation from Dhaula to Sangla.
- All campaign equipments Medical Kit.
- Professional Trek Leaders (Experienced Guide/Staff) All forests permits
- Travel insurance and other emergencies.
- All Meals from Kathgodam-Lohajung & Lohajung-Kathgodam
- Mules (A Hybrid Animal) to carry personal luggage Single room accommodations
- Hard Drinks (This also includes undistilled fermented beverages)
- Photography accessories like cameras etc.
Terms & Conditions
Prices are "from", per person, based on 2 adults and 2 children (under the age of 12) sharing, and include all taxes. Day touring as per the itinerary.