Nag Tibba is a trekkers’ delight. Though it is a relatively unknown trail near Mussoorie it can easily be considered one of the best weekend treks for someone around Delhi. It is the highest peak (9,915 ft) in the Nag Tibba range of the Garhwal Himalayas. The trek takes you through dense forests rich in flora and fauna and presents stunning views of Bandarpoonch peak, the Gangotri group of peaks, Kedarnath peak in the north, Doon valley and the snow peaks of Changabang.
Day 1- Dehradun - Pantwari : Your Nag Tibba trekking begins
Day 2- Nag Tibba Summit – Pantwari; Soak in views from 3048 ft. above
For an alluring trekking destination for the weekends, Nag Tibba in the hinterlands of Garhwal is a ten on ten. With 9,915 ft maximum altitude, it is perfectly suitable for beginners and children, poses no threat of altitude sickness, offering a thoroughly enlivening trek instead.
Dehradun - Pantwari : Your Nag Tibba trekking begins
Reach Dehradun in the morning.Reporting time at ISBT Bus stop Dehradun is 7:00 AM. Drive to Pantwari village via Mussoorie. The transport halts at Kempty falls for breakfast.Reach Pantwari village via Nainbagh. Get freshened up, have lunch in a hotel and then start the first leg of your trek to Nag Tibba base camp. Upon arrival at Nag Tibba base camp, get served with hot tea and snacks followed by a lip-smacking dinner. Overnight stay in camps surrounded by dwarfed hills and vast valleys with numerous glittering hamlets scattered till far among them.
Nag Tibba Summit – Pantwari; Soak in views from 3048 ft. above
Early morning, wake up to the mesmerizing beauty and fill yourself with breakfast. Start your trek to Nag Tibba top at 3084 ft. Reach Nag Tibba top, and witness the stunning views of the Himalayan peaks like Swarga-Rohini, Bandar Poonch, Kedarnath, and Gangotri.Get served with mouth-watering lunch after the Nagtibba trek. Then start the descend to Pantwari village. End the journey by a drive to Dehradun with a bagful of memories. Drop at Dehradun before 9:30 PM. Take return Volvo from Dehradun. Reach Delhi the next day. Nag Tibba Trek Package ends here.
Duration: 3 hours
- Certified Trek Leaders
- High-quality trekking gears (Tents, Sleeping Bags, Gaiters, Crampons, Liners, Cutlery).
- Experienced Staff (Guides, Cooking Staff, Helpers, Porters).
- Delicious, Hygienic & Nutritious Meals on scheduled time (Morning Tea, Breakfast, Lunch, Evening Snacks & Dinner)
- Adventure gears for team (Ice axe, walkie talkies, oximeter).
- Fully equipped medial kit, oxygen and safety equipment.
- All forest permits and camping charges.
- Food items purchased by individuals at local canteens on the trek or during the drive. Any early return travel costs or accommodation except for the days as per the itinerary. Any expenses for medical treatment of injury or accident before, during or after the trek.
Terms & Conditions
Prices are "from", per person, based on 2 adults and 2 children (under the age of 12) sharing, and include all taxes. Day touring as per the itinerary.